Sunday, July 24, 2011

An exciting last night...

Last night for my final night in the States my family and Grandma JoAnne went out to dinner. I wanted to go somewhere interesting, so we decided on a Moroccan restaurant downtown Seattle, Marrakesh. This was quite an experience. For part of our meal we were entertained by a bellydancer. We also ate most of the food with our hands, but they would wash them for us after each meal.




Then, on our way home my parents and I got in a car accident. Luckily my dad was driving, but we were in my Kia! :( It wasn't our fault, thankfully. And no one was hurt too bad; the man driving his car had cut his elbow. I can't believe the timing though, I guess it just added to our interesting night.

Pobrecita Kia :(

I am currently at the San Francisco airport. It is 5:13 here and our flight departs at 11:45. Luckily myself and the girl I am traveling with have a lot of homework to do before we get to Mexico, so we won't be bored. After arriving in Mexico City we will take a nice charter bus into Queretaro, about a three hour bus ride. Then I will take a taxi to my host families home where I will be living for the rest of the summer. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment